- 1 Blaze Credit Card Full Guideline :
- 2 Blaze Card Credit Card Login
Blaze Credit Card Full Guideline :
Blaze Credit Card published by First Savings Bank. If you’re in the position where you have limited or none credit records or a bad credit rating, then the Blaze Credit Card may be a great choice for you. This card doesn’t give reward features like cash back rewards or free journey when it is applied, but it does give advantages that are essential for people who are seeking to build their credit or to rebuild it after poor economic conditions. This card can support you to create your credit rating to the point of passing for the premium cards as time passed when you make your debts on time and build a stable payment record by them.
The Blaze card report to the main credit bureaus so that if you follow up with your card payments, then your credit score will get good records.
Blaze Card Credit Card Login
You just have to go through some simple steps to log in to the Blaze Card credit card:
- Open your browser and visit blaze webpage
- Now click on the account login and add User name and Password to the required field
- And then click on the Login Button.
What if you forgot the Username / Password?
To recover your forgotten Username or Password, go through the below steps:
- On the login page at https://blazecc.com/CardMemberServices/default.aspx click on the “Forgot User Name or Password” link
- On the next page shown, click on the “Continue” button
- Fill out all the information asked here like Account number, Expiration date, Card security code, and Last 4 digits of your SSN and click on Continue button.
- It will send further details to your registered email id so go through it once to recover username or password.
- Direct Approval: The Blaze Credit Card provides an online application method and it’s simple to get approved. Most of the claimants have no difficulties and many get immediate approval when meeting the requirements.
- Fully Functional: There are no specific loops to fall over and it doesn’t have to be applied for a particular merchant.
- Credit Building Tool: Blaze Credit Card reports to the major credit bureaus so that by using this card to buy every month, you can increase your credit score.
- No Hidden Charges: You’re informed upfront that there are:
- The Annual charge is 75 dollars
- The shopping rate is 29.9% APR fixed
- Cash advance APR is 29.9%
- Cash advance charge is 2%
- Late payment charge is up to 25 dollars
- Returned payment charge is up to $25
- Authorize User charge is $20 yearly
- No minimum interest cost
- Missing a payment will not let your APR increase
- High-Quality Support and Services: Most of the users of Blaze Credit card give the customer service staff a high rating. It makes cardholders feel more relaxed when they recognize that the company is responding to their inquiries and concerns.
- You can maintain your account the way you desire and survey your statement and account report online anytime.
- You can set up automatic payments for easy payments
- You can sign up for SMS and email notifications
Blaze Credit Card Customer Service
For your any queries and questions you can talk with the Blaze credit card representatives by calling at Customer Care Center at 866-205-8311.
Or you can directly contact them at:
Blaze MasterCard – PO Box 5096, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5096
Blaze Credit Card Apply
Step by step directions to Apply for Blaze Credit Card
- Open your browser and visit Blaze MasterCard’s official web page at https://blazecc.com/ and click on apply now button.
- Again click on the Apply Now button in the next page
- Read the term and condition and then fill all your required data given below it like
- Personal Information
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Mailing address line 1
- Address line 2
- Zip Code
- Additional information
- Home phone
- Business phone
- Mother’s maiden name
- Financial information
- Gross annual taxable income
- Annual non-taxable income
- Rent or own
- Monthly rent or mortgage
- Then click on Preview Application button and then submit your previewed Application
Before going for application, just check its requirements:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years.
- A claimant must be a citizen of the US with a proper address
- Good credit records
- Approved social security number (SSN) or any Government declared ID
How to Make Payments of Blaze Credit Card?
Despite whether you’re buying something web-based, eating out, or making a hotel booking. The card allows you to improve your financial evaluation. No hidden prices, No security repository needed with Blaze Credit Card, Cardholders that holds their history on desirable terms with on-time payments and you may improve your FICO estimation. You can do the payment of Blaze Credit Card by following any of the below methods:
- Online: Login into your credit card account online and then navigate to the payment area and pick a payment option and do your Payment.
- By Mail: The payment address for Blaze Master Card,
- O. Box 2534, Omaha, NE 68103-2534
The payment address for Blaze MasterCard,
- O. Box 2534, Omaha, NE 68103-2534
- By Phone: Call Blaze Credit card customer care representative to the 866-205-8311 number to do the payment.
Blaze Credit Card Application Status
An applicant can check their application status by calling at 866-205-8311 or send mail at Payment Address: Blaze MasterCard, P.O.Box 2534, Omaha, NE 68103-2534
YOU MAY ALSO READ :
I have covered everything related to the blaze credit card. Hope you’ll be able to realize all of your answers during this article relating to blaze credit card, just in case if you discover any issue then don’t hesitate to contact us.