- 1 Title: Complete Review Of Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Card:
- 1.1 Index
- 1.2 What Exactly Is A Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Card?
- 1.2.1 How You Earn Reward Points From Ritz-Carlton Card?
- 1.2.2 Features, Benefits & Reasons
- 1.2.3 Protection With Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Card
- 1.2.4 How Could You Have Applied For Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Card?
- 1.2.5 Reviews
- 1.2.6 Customer Care Phone Number
Title: Complete Review Of Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Card:
Chase Bank, USA, a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase & Co., has issued a premium brand of credit card in the market named Ritz-Carlton. Scroll ahead for an excellent review on what are the uses, benefits, requirements and more for this fascinating and blingy Ritz-Carlton Credit Card.
- What Exactly Is A Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Card?
- How Do You Earn Reward Points From Ritz-Carlton Card?
- Features, Benefits & Reasons
- Protection With Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Card
- How Could You Have Applied For this card
- Customer Care Phone Number
What Exactly Is A Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Card?
This card is primarily renowned for its glamorous reward program offered by Marriott Bonvoy and Chase.
How You Earn Reward Points From Ritz-Carlton Card?
You as an authorized this Cardholder can earn amazing reward points by making a purchase. Using this credit card is totally luxurious and more like a status symbol. Though, there are exceptional items or transactions where you are not eligible to receive the aforesaid reward points which are: balance transfers, cash advances, travelers check, money orders, purchase of foreign currency, the interest rate charged, fees, especially the annual fees paid, and similar other transactions.
- Earning 6 points:
Check out the Marriott Bonvoy’s website for browsing the exclusive locations where you can spend $1 USD and earn 6 points.
- Earning 3 points:
By spending every US $1 on dining, car rentals and airline purchases you can earn 3 points easily.
- Earning 2 points:
Money spent on every other purchase will earn you 2 points as opposed to every US $1 used, which also includes hotel stays at the Ritz-Carlton Destination Clubs.
Features, Benefits & Reasons
- It is a reward earning premium hotel-card.
- Charges annually $ 450 USD.
- There are no extra charges or fees applied to foreign transactions.
- Automatic Gold Elite Status is bestowed on your account.
- Access to 15 Elite Night Events added to your Marriott Bonvoy Account.
- Other premium offers include Global Entry Credits, Platinum Elite Status when you spend $75,000 a year, Airline Ticket Discounts, Annual Travel Credits for frequent flyers, complimentary Priority Pass Membership Card for entering special airport lounges, and much more.
- This Card bonus comprises of 140,000 points that are credited in your member account once you have spent $3,000 within the three months of your Ritz-Carlton card membership.
- Exclusive invitation to different cultural, sporting, and culinary events only for the Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Card members.
Protection With Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Card
Apart from an uncountable number of merits accredited to having to a Ritz-Carlton Credit Card, its cardholders are entitled to certain protection covers written below.
- Purchase Protection: for up to 120 days your latest purchases are secured against any sort of damage or theft amounting to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per year.
- Return Protection: up to $5,000 per claim and up to $10,000 per year, your purchased items can be secured against the return items that the retail stores wouldn’t take back within 90 days.
- Extended Warranty: on warranties equating to 3 years or less, an extra year can be added upon solicitation by the card members.
How Could You Have Applied For Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Card?
After August 2018, Marriott’s venture with Starwood Hotels & Resorts has led to the abrupt end of any new applications for the Ritz-Carlton Credit Card. Instead, they have combined the Marriott, Ritz-Carlton, and Starwood loyalty programs.
Though, the existing users can operate their Card like the way they used to with some new changes and discounts that are being offered by Marriott every now and then.
- Click on the website link.
- Go to the top-right corner and click My Account.
- Click at Log into Chase Online for accessing your Ritz-Carlton Card account.
- You will be redirected to the Chase homepage.
- On the right corner, you will find under Welcome option you can type your existing user name and password.
- Like any other webpage, it too has the option for resetting the password, in case you have misplaced or forgotten about it.
Comparisons have been made throughout the users with a slew of reviews about this card till the time It was open to new applicants in the market.
In conclusion, it has been suggested that Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card has benefited who are on the business trips frequently and the epicureans whose personality traits are to try fine dining and premium traveling across the globe.
And if you have been one of them, we are sure this card has surprised you with loads of new and better experiences throughout the commute across places whether it is for leisure or work.
Customer Care Phone Number
To feed your curiosity further, here is the immediate contact of the customer executives to get in touch with for latest updates regarding this unique hotel credit card.
For Travel Bonus and Credit Card Account Related Queries:
Make a call at 1-855-896-2222
For Hotel Reservations:
Make a call at 1-800-542-8680
For Ritz-Carlton Questions and Redemptions
Click here for travel-related advantages if you are an existing member.
YOU MAY ALSO READ :
In this article, I have covered everything related to the Ritz Carlton Credit Card. Hope you’ll be able to get all of your solutions during this article relating to Ritz Carlton Credit Card, just in case if you discover any issue then don’t hesitate to contact us.