Any doubts about stage credit card? Then you are at the right site.
Stage credit card is issued by Comenity Bank. It offers numerous benefits. Your duty is to just spend money and stage credit card would give you rewards on every single penny you spent. Cardholders may even get saving benefits.
- 1 BENEFITS OF STAGE CREDIT CARDS
- 2 How To Register For Stage Credit Card?
- 2.1 How to login your stage credit card?
- 2.2 How to recover stage credit card password
- 2.3 Stage credit card customer care support number
- 2.4 Stage credit card payment
- 2.5 How to activate and deactivate your stage credit card
- 2.6 Reviews of stage credit card
- 2.7 General questions asked by cardholders
- 2.8 Security & Privacy Protection
- 2.9 Identity theft
- 2.10 YOU MAY ALSO READ :
BENEFITS OF STAGE CREDIT CARDS
Your Style Circle Rewards benefits get a boost with your Stage Credit Card. Every time you use your stage credit card, you receive double points, earn 100 points and you’ll get a $5 payback reward, good on almost anything!
Plus, credit cardholders earn double-double points 4X a year. Stage credit card is used worldwide at any store. It opts a very easy way to make payment online. Cardholders even get rewards while shopping and shopping become a fun time.
- $5 Payback Reward for every 100 points earned — any way you pay!
- Rewards are good on almost anything including Value items, beauty, and fragrances
- $10 Birthday gift for preferred credit cardholders; $20 for platinum. Plus, a Christmas Gift.
- Double-double points 4X a year for credit cardholders. $1 spent = 4 points.
- Now, use your store credit card and earn/redeem rewards at any of our Stage community of stores and Gordmans — that’s over 700 stores!
- Stage cards work at Bealls, Palais Royal, and Peebles.
How To Register For Stage Credit Card?
To apply you must: Be at the age of majority in your state or territory, I am applying to Comenity Bank for, and hereby request, a Stage Credit Card.
- Visit the website of Comenity bank and fill the application. Your personal information such as name, social security number, date of birth, annual income, zip code, email address and etc
- Click on the “continue” button and it will show you the terms and condition.
- Click on “submit application” it everything is correct, the application will be approved and you will get a card in 2 weeks.
How to login your stage credit card?
- Flame up to the login page and the credit card.
- Type your correct username and password, click “login” button and the process will proceed itself.
How to recover stage credit card password
- On the same of login you may find a “forgot my password” they may send you a link, then click on “find my account” and you can log in to your own account.
Stage credit card customer care support number
- Customer care
- Customer care hours
Monday- Saturday 8 am – 11 pm ET.
Live customer care hours may vary on holidays. Access automated customer care 365 days a year, 25 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Customer care address
PO Box 182273
Columbus, OH 43218-2273
Stage credit card payment
- To make a bill payment, log in your account and go to the payment tab, though you may make your payment easily.
How to activate and deactivate your stage credit card
- To activate your card give a call on 800-315-7260 (customer care number) or please enter the requested information for primary card member.
- To deactivate your card. You may call to cancel the account then, send written confirmation and at last, check your credit report.
Reviews of stage credit card
- Successfully opened a saving account and continuing with it
- They claim they treat all their customers “fairly and equally”
- Kind and fast customer services.
General questions asked by cardholders
- If you have locked your account. If there have been multiple unsuccessful attempts to sign into your account, we will temporarily suspend your online account access. We will send an email with instructions to the email address we have on file for your account
- If your payment is due and to avoid a late fee, your online payment must be successfully submitted by 8 PM ETD on your due date.
- If you need account documentation. You can access your stage credit card agreement by visiting the credit card agreement directory. You may also contact the customer care1-800-315-7260
- If you are charged a late fee. To avoid a late fee, payment must be successfully submitted online by 8 PM ETD on or before your due date. Any payments submitted after 8 PM ETD on your due date will be applied to your account the following day, incurring a late fee. If you believe your late fee was charged in error, please send us a message in a secure message center or call customer care.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social security number and income.
- Account balances and transaction history.
- Credit history and credit scores.
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or provide account information
- give us your income information
- use your credit or show your driver’s license
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Security & Privacy Protection
Your account security is important, to you. Here are some ways to keep your information protected.
- Password Security –you need to create a unique and different username and password when you register for Account Center access.
You should change your password at least every six months. Be sure to avoid common password habits and simple passwords, movie quotes, family names and anything that could easily be learned about you. When resetting your password, you will be prompted to meet our minimum requirements – we encourage you to aim for the most secure password possible.
- Network Security – we encrypt your personal information, including your Credit Card account number, Social Security number, name, address, phone number, and email address.
What You Can Do: Make sure your internet connection is known and secure. When possible, avoid signing in to Account Center over a public or unknown network.
- Device Security – if you use multiple devices, borrow someone’s computer, or use a public computer to sign in, we may require additional verification, known as “out-of-band authentication,” before allowing access to Account Center. Never share the authentication code with anyone, and remember that you will never be asked to share your code over text or over the phone.
What You Can Do: Keep your contact information updated so we can reach you and verify your identity, and review our Fraud Protection page for helpful insights.
- Session Security – you will be disconnected after 15 minutes of inactivity and send email alerts when certain changes are made to your account or profile. We may also ask you to enter your password again from time to time when you change critical pieces of information, such as your contact information. Please note that you will never be asked to enter your password on a site other than a comenity.net site.
What You Can Do: When using a mobile device, you are recommended using a secure PIN or fingerprint recognition to unlock the device. Never keep your account open on an unattended computer, even at home. Sign out of your session before closing your browser window, and on your mobile device. Keep your contact information up to date so you can be contacted if suspicious activity occurs.
We help you shop with peace-of-mind confidence. Mischief happens with everyone, be aware
Place a fraud alert on your credit report.
Contact one of these consumer-reporting companies. The one you contact is required to alert the other two on your behalf.
Review your credit report.
After you place an alert of identity theft, you will be handed over to a free copy of your credit report from each company.
- Review your credit report carefully check it twice, looking for inquiries from companies you have not contacted, accounts you did not open, and debts you cannot explain.
- Make sure that your personal and employment information is correct.
- Request that fraudulent or inaccurate information to be removed.
- Check your credit report periodically, especially the first year after discovering identity theft.
Dispute charges and close all affected accounts.
it includes any accounts you know or believe to have been tampered with or fraudulently opened. To close an account, contact the security or fraud department of each company, and ask how to dispute questionable transactions. Once resolved or closed, ask for a written letter stating that the company has closed the disputed account(s) and discharged fraudulent debts. Keep the letter permanently as proof against errors, re-appearance on your credit report, or in case you’re contacted later about the fraudulent debt.
File a complaint with the FTC.
This helps law enforcement officials track down offenders. Use the FTC online complaint form or call the FTC Identity Theft Hotline at 877-ID-THEFT (438-4338) or TDD/TTY: 866-653-4261. Always call the Hotline to update your complaint if you have additional issues or information.
File a police report.
Report the identity theft to your local police department or the community in which it took place. If the local or community police department is reluctant or unable to help, ask to file a “miscellaneous incident” report, contact your state attorney general’s office, or try contacting another jurisdiction, such as the state police.
YOU MAY ALSO READ :
I have covered everything related to the stage credit card. Hope you’ll be able to realize all of your answers during this article relating to stage credit card, just in case if you discover any issue then don’t hesitate to contact us.